Sunday, February 14, 2010

Embrace ♥


Statement: what does not kill you, makes you stronger.

We can not avoid suffering. We can not help feeling sad, crying our souls out.
Why? because we care. Because for whatever reason it was, we were born with a small, and very powerful organ called heart. And it has the hability to feel and to be felt. It can not be avoided. But the fact is, that every pain we feel has its reason. Every ache we submerge in, brings something that force us out of it. It is called lesson. And it is our responsability to learn it.

I am now absolutely sure that if I had not gone through all the suffering I have had to feel in my short time alive, I would not be who and how I am today. I am, as for this moment, greatful; for I have no regrets on who I have grown to be and all I have done along the way, because it built me.

Life gives back everything it takes from you. Sometimes when you are brave enough to take whatever it is, it gives you back twice what you lost. Everytime you fell and you were sure you would not be able to stand back up, life forced you to emerge back to reality. So embrace it, the most breathtaking feeling. Appreciate what life is offering to you today, for tomorrow might be just a little bit too late. Feel every pain to its highest power, feel it in every bone of your body, in every cell of your existence. Tomorrow, the exact opposite feeling, twice its power will be taking your whole self, and that will be it for joy.

I'm embracing everything life has to offer right now; why aren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment